Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Teeshirt and/or Hoodie top - Streetshirts.co.uk

Options
  • 15-11-2012 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭

Saw this on HUKD. I'm in a hurry out the door, so i won't be able to try it out myself. (I started, and i didn't have the patience.)

Hopefully it'll still be available for me later, but i doubt it..

I'd imagine it'll be free if you use ParcelMotel. (Or €3.50)

READ THROUGH, AS I THINK THE LAST OFFER IS THE BEST ONE. UPDATED.
    Enter Code: FreeTeeFromSTREETSHIRTS when you check out

FREE: Your photo or design on a T-Shirt. Normally £13.49. Ideal for Xmas. (£2.95 P&P)

This is for a standard unisex t-shirt. If you choose any other option then the same code acts as a £10 off anything voucher

1. Free white unisex t-shirt (default product) with one image print in one position when you enter the code on our website at the time of ordering (in the VOUCHER CODE box in the basket).
    2. If a white t-shirt isn't your thing, this offer is worth £10 off anything on our website.
    3. You can use the offer more than once, but each purchase must be a separate order.
    4. Design can be a maximum of A3 size and must be uploaded as one image, or added as one text print.
    5. Extra prints are chargeable.
    6. We reserve the right to end the offer at any time - ACT FAST!
    7. Orders for t-shirts made using this offer are not eligible for entry into our Christmas competition.
    8. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher code or promotion.
    9. Our Absolute Satisfaction and On Time Guarantees do not apply to orders made using this offer.
    10. Please allow 14 days for delivery.

Different offer Same site
    Head over to the StreetShirts facebook page and get your unique code for the hoody:

https://www.facebook.com/streetshirts/posts/454826841226346

Enter it/choose hoody etc. here:
    http://www.streetshirts.co.uk/content.aspx?p=productItem&id=FREEHOODY

It'll add it to your basket, then design your white shirt [£2.95] or colour shirt [£6.49] and choose first class delivery, adding voucher code FreeTeeFromSTREETSHIRTS (check for spaces when pasting)

Ordered once and tried adding again with the same code and it worked fine. They have said on the facebook page that the codes aren't supposed to work together so this glitch will probably get pulled pretty soon.

This is the one i tried originally. It worked the third time i tried. Then i got three phone calls telling me to hurry up, so i have to leave. :(
    Update: The deal becomes much more interesting as a result of new promo:
    You can now have a free sweatshirt over your t-shirt!

1. To do this, go first on this page: http://www.streetshirts.co.uk/content.aspx?p=productItem&id=FREEHOODY , enter the code and choose your SSFHOODNOV12 sweat free!

3. Then click on Design Your Own T-Shirts, personally I chose the white T-shirt to £ 9.99, which I just added an image in PNG format (it did not work with other combinations / color t-shirts).

4. Once done, go into your cart and add the code: FreeTeeFromSTREETSHIRTS.

5. Here's what I've managed to get, but I must admit that it did not work every time, so do not hesitate to try several times http://uppix.net/3/9/9/41388beaa39e1697b2d01fbed4928.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 urbane4u

just missed out...offer over
    thx man anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭luvlyjubbly

thanks Allyall, had put the hoody in basket last night but hadn't gone as far as choosing tshirt. Went back this evening and free hoody was still in basket so got tshirt and hoody for £2.95 (+€3.50 for parcelmotel)

Advertisement