Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nokia C1-01

Options
  • 15-11-2012 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭

hi, was wondering dose anyone know how delete bulk messages form the C1-01. ? i can only seem to delete them one at a time!
    thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Use Nokia suite and mass delete or backup to your computer

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭karl75

when in messages select, option button,scroll down to, mark all, and press delete that will clear them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭oceanman

thanks guys, davy i havent got a clue what nokia suite is! karl, when i go in to messaging,options, all i get is. main menu view, or organise. main menu just gives you...single
    list
    grid.
    confused!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

oceanman wrote: »
    thanks guys, davy i havent got a clue what nokia suite is!

http://www.nokia.com/ie-en/support/product/c1-01/downloads/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭oceanman

thanks davy, will give that a try.

• Advertisement
Advertisement