Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Boot Sales

Options
  • 15-11-2012 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭

I know there is one every month in NCW, and I just saw a sign today for one in Askeaton, does anyone have any details on this???
    Also I know there is a car boot sale on in the Scout Den in Croom on Sunday the 2nd of December.??? Are there any more about in the next few weeks?? Love going to them with my kids..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Dale Parish

There's 2 in Limerick City every Sunday, one near Tesco on Coonagh roundabout
    and another out in Barrington's car park; also if you fancy the journey there's another in Tuamgraney.

All of them are quite small though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭shawnee

It's strange really that these sales have never really taken off in Ireland. Can't say I have ever been to a decent one in this country , recession and all that and they are still pretty much rubbish , a few pakistanis selling ware and a few guys selling fake videos and many have the same stuff week in week out. Been to a few in the uk and they are brill.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

The one in clondrinagh is quite good actually, was pleasantly surprised

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭moby2101

zuroph wrote: »
    The one in clondrinagh is quite good actually, was pleasantly surprised

What time does this one kick off?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

around 11am to 6, sundays. indoor, at that business park facing the roudabout at Clondrinagh. food, cakes, chowder, antiques, dvds, clothes, bric a brac, lots to see.

• Advertisement
Advertisement