Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Android Phone at moment

Options
  • 15-11-2012 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭

I know lots of threads, I am due an upgrade from HTC Desire HD. I was in the UK and looking at phones yesterday.
    The ones I am interested in are HTC One X there is a one x plus coming out soon so maybe wait
    Samsung 3 and Samsung Note 2.
    I do like the HTCs but it had no expandable memory- did like the look and heard good things about Samsung 3.
    ON the NOte 2 is it better then the galaxy 3 - does it fit in your pocket?
    Something with decentish battery life would be a plus just something that gets through the whole day.
    Any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,384 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

You should consider the Nexus 4, quad core, 2GB RAM, made from quality materials, runs the latest OS, also ridiculously cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭Luckycharm

It is hopefully through work so not much worried on price.
    Biggest Issue I have desire hd is seeing the screen in sunlight - which would be the best for that?

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Nagin

Nokia Lumia 900 by a long shot as it has quite a simple interface

If that is your main criteria for a phone stay away from SII and SIII as there for indoor use only :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭Luckycharm

After playing around with a couple of phones decided on Note 2

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Nagin

Luckycharm wrote: »
    After playing around with a couple of phones decided on Note 2

Getting one myself. Whats it like in outside light?

• Advertisement
Advertisement