Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apoloe Carts

Options
  • 15-11-2012 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭

Hi all,

I bought a twist kit from pure vapour and am delighted with it, no smokes in two days so far. The only thing is I find is that the vape can be a little rough sometimes. I wanted to see if anyone has tried this cart http://purevapour.com/product/apoloe/apoloe-atomiser to see if it is better than the CE4's that came with the kit.

They are also doing Pipe Juice from next week which is VG and I've been told this is easier on the throat.

Other than that loving the vaping experience so far.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

The ce4's are a great clearo to be honest, so you might be best off sticking with them.

The reason it may be so hard on your throat is you might be using a juice with a rather high nic concentration, which mg juice are you using at the minute?

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Dean_Mc

Using 11mg, I would have been a heavy enough smoker 25 malboro lights per day. I do like the carts I have to be honest. A few people have said that it can take a few days for your throat to adjust too.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Yeah 11mg shouldn't be giving you massive throat hit, well, compared to 18mg or 24mg.

It'll take a couple of days for you to adjust aswell, if you think back to your first couple of days smoking cigarettes, you'll remember you coughed and spluttered with them too, and you found it hard to inhale the smoke all the way down to your lungs too! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Dean_Mc

Doh! I never thought of it like that. I'm really liking vaping though, I presume its different for everyone but the min I started I had no desire for a cig at all!

Advertisement