Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

powerwasher

Options
  • 15-11-2012 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

Hi Waterford people,

I've recently landed a cleaning job. My first clean is next week and I have to clean a few rooms in a nursing home and the kitchen there too.

I was wondering, seeing as how I have a really bad back, would using a small powerwasher do the job quickly coz I just want to get in and out I hate nursing homes.

I wont leave puddles of water around like there's a few of those shower yokes ya stand in, you know the ones for the old people coz they might slip in an actual shower so I'm sure the water wont be a problem. Anyway, I don't know, what do ye think? Cheers tho.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Kloecor

Kitty_Ears wrote: »
    Hi Waterford people,

I've recently landed a cleaning job. My first clean is next week and I have to clean a few rooms in a nursing home and the kitchen there too.

I was wondering, seeing as how I have a really bad back, would using a small powerwasher do the job quickly coz I just want to get in and out I hate nursing homes.

I wont leave puddles of water around like there's a few of those shower yokes ya stand in, you know the ones for the old people coz they might slip in an actual shower so I'm sure the water wont be a problem. Anyway, I don't know, what do ye think? Cheers tho.

A powerwasher indoors? That was a good giggle lmao

Advertisement