Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guild Wars 2 3-Day free trial keys up for grabs

Options
  • 15-11-2012 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi all,

If anybody is interested I have three free trial keys available for this weekend's "Lost Shores" event in Guild Wars 2. The event is to usher in new content for the game and all characters will be temporarily leveled to 80(max level) in the new zones so that everybody can participate.

The times for the event are:
    • Thursday, November 15, 18:00 CET (17:00 GMT) – Free trial period begins, update build is released (Noon EST, 9 am PST
    • Friday, November 16, 21:00 CET (20:00 GMT) – One-time Lost Shores event begins (3 PM EST, Noon PST)
    • Sunday, November 18, 21:00 CET (20:00 GMT) – Final event stage begins (3 PM EST, Noon PST)
    • Monday, November 19, 07:00 CET (06:00 GMT) – One-time event and free trial weekend ends (1 am EST, 10 pm PST)
    If anybody would like to try it out send me a PM and I'll sent out a free trial link. I have three so first come first served.

Comments

Advertisement