Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Documentary on Male Pattern Baldness

Options
  • 15-11-2012 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey everyone,

My name is Jonathan Brew and I am a film student of Iadt currently researching for a final year graduation documentary on baldness in men. I am posting here to ask for any insights that can be given on the subject.

I would greatly appreciate anyone who would be willing to meet with me over a coffee (on me of course!) to discuss how balding has or may have affected you, what treatments you tried or didn't try and what advice you would give to someone going through male pattern baldness today.

If interested please contact me at Brewinator@gmail.com and I will get back to you with any other information you need.

Kind Regards,

Jonathan

Advertisement