Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eshish help

Options
  • 14-11-2012 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭

http://www.vapelux.com/

Has anyone tried these? I'm getting it hard to get my head around the whole e-cig thing. I'm currently smoking 10 or so cigs a day and I find that about half of them are more of a force of habit that actually needing one.
    I'd love to try one of the fruit ones which as far as I can see contain no tar/ nicotine/ tar/ tobacco etc. So what exactly is in them? Are they enjoyable? Or does anyone know of any other types of this cigarette?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Those are what we'd call "cigalikes". Looks like a cig.

There's a much larger amount of devices and better devices than that kind, it just depends on what you're willing to spend and how large of a device you're okay with.

Cigalikes have dismal battery life, so each battery would need to be charged every hour or two (which is why these things are usually sold with charging cases (usually about the size of a pack of fags and enough for five/six charges).

This kit is the best for beginners, but it's substantially larger than a cigalike... But the batteries will last all day.

They ARE enjoyable, as there are many companies selling pretty much every flavour and combination you could imagine.

What's in them?
    Device:
    Battery
    Atomiser

Liquid:
    Flavouring
    Nicotine
    Propyl Glycol and/or Vegetable Glycerin
    Alcohol (sometimes)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭gg2

I was liking the look of the eshish because its so cheap! Just a bit confused about what your saying about battery- I'm assuming from what you say it doesn't come with just a regular charger just the charging case, is this in itself chargeable? Sorry I'm very new to all this

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Hmm. Looking at that eshish thing, it looks like it's a one-time use product? No charger. Disposable.
    €12.50 for a product you'll get a day's use of - possibly two (probably not) - sounds the opposite of cheap.

You can get devices that size that are rechargeable, like this (with a Portable Charging Case aka PCC) or this kit, which carries a charge off a single battery for longer. The two batteries in that last kit would last about a day together, and can be recharged.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

This kit is great value:

http://purevapour.com/product/purevapour/senses-advanced-kit

Won't have the kick of the kanger starter kit and eliquid would need to be ordered too but for that price it will give you a good introduction to vaping. It does not have a 510/ego connection which is a drawback for me

Would expect anyone getting these would upgrade to a kanger kit after a while though

Advertisement