Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi I was wondering if anyone can help me in regards to a moderator .....

Options
  • 14-11-2012 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭

I was recently banned from the interior design section for 6 months due to self advertisement.

Firstly I think the moderator seems to be on an ego trip and just trying to show their power.

Secondly I was responding to a post where someone requested an interior designer and I said I could throw a design together for said person as I do carpentry and design for a living and if not I could try and get contact details for a designer I used to use.

Does anyone know how I can report this issue as to me it really just seems to be someone on an ego trip trying to show their power.

I know it can be cumbersome to have constant posts of advertisement but I was merely just offering two different services that the original poster had requested......

How is one meant to reply to a question like that if they are just going to be banned????
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭TheBody

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭slpower01

Thanks very much, will have a look into that!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,873 ✭✭✭✭muffler

slpower01 wrote: »
    I was recently banned from the interior design section for 6 months due to self advertisement.

Firstly I think the moderator seems to be on an ego trip and just trying to show their power.

Secondly I was responding to a post where someone requested an interior designer and I said I could throw a design together for said person as I do carpentry and design for a living and if not I could try and get contact details for a designer I used to use.

Does anyone know how I can report this issue as to me it really just seems to be someone on an ego trip trying to show their power.

I know it can be cumbersome to have constant posts of advertisement but I was merely just offering two different services that the original poster had requested......

How is one meant to reply to a question like that if they are just going to be banned????
    Unfortunately this is the wrong forum for your query so I am locking this thread.

But just to add that there is Dispute Resoltion Procedure as pointed out above and your first action should be to PM the mod in question to discuss the matter.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement