Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Network jumping drivin me hopping mad!!

Options
  • 14-11-2012 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

How do i stop my phone jumping from Ire network to Uk networks as the bloody thing keeps changing unknown to me as i move across/along border area. Calls costing me more i suspect and i dont want a huge shock bill at end of the month!:eek::eek:
    Can i contest my bill if it turns out im being charged roaming rates sometimes unknown 2 me!??:cool: Anyone else have bad experience of this recently??

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

What phone have you?

You may be able to turn roaming off or select network search to manual to stop it searching

Advertisement