Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10% off at Easons.com for next 48 hours

Options
  • 14-11-2012 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭

Get 10% off at easons.com with promo code CELEBRATE used at check out.

Free delivery on all orders over €10

Celebrate the new easons.com and get an extra 10% off your order, for 48 hours only!
    Simply enter the following promo code into
    the online checkout:
    CELEBRATE

Hurry offer ends 23:59am, Friday 16th November

Edit this to say its 10% off Easons.com for next 48 hours -- that is, for those of you who want to order from Easons

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭J@yK@y

I just price checked two children's books I recently purchased off Amazon.co.uk

Both £4.19 on Amazon and €8.55 on Easons.ie
    I realise I had to spend more on Amazon to get free delivery but i think it is worth it. I bought 8 children's readers for about £35, I think that would have cost me well over €60 on Easons.ie

10% Off. No thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Rochester

Great I'll be able to get money off Twink's autobiography;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Aine_Carey

There's also an online promotional code BU1960A which can be used till 25 November for 10% off, free delivery for orders over €10

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

Thanks OP, works on gift certs. I always get one as a stocking stuffer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,197 ✭✭✭PopTarts

O2 Priority Moments have 20% off codes for Easons, to be used in store though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,384 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

PopTarts wrote: »
    O2 Priority Moments have 20% off codes for Easons, to be used in store though.
    Combine the two. Use the 10% off for Gift Certs, then go in store with the o2 code?
    Possibly being cheeky, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Even with 10% I still find the book depository far better value than Easons

Advertisement