Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tennis partner Galway city (or Barna)

Options
  • 14-11-2012 1:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭

Hi folks,

Looking for someone to play with in Galway City
    Weather is not spoiling us at the moment but I'm still willing to come out and play on a first dry day (very optimistic - I know :)

I'm on level 1 according to universal tennis rating
    and available most mornings mon-fri and afternoons over the weekends.

Both female and male players welcome - I'm playing for fun and fitness not for trophies :)

PS. If anyone from Barna tennis club here let me know as I recently joined and looking forward to meet more members :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 LovingSports

Hi, did you get anyone to play tennis, I am available to play in the barna area.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 graigs

I too would love to play tennis sometime. I'm not sure of what my universal tennis ranking would be, but I have played for many years and I can keep a rally going. I'm located in Galway city and I can be somewhat flexible as for times I can play.

Advertisement