Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10% off at Debenhams

Options
  • 14-11-2012 1:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭

Voucher Code GD76. Fatcheese giving further 5% on top of sale prices

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭thomas01

Below is another 10% off code:

Valid: 15th-18th November 2012
    Promo code: NB43

T&Cs: 10% discount available online at debenhams.ie excluding concessions, mens Ben Sherman, Fred Perry, Nautica, Beauty, electricals, gift vouchers, gift cards, personalised wedding stationary. beauty, fragrance, electricals, handling and delivery charges, gift vouchers, giftcards, personalised wedding stationery, wedding gift lists, flowers, hampers, wine, large kitchen appliances and financial services. Items must be purchased in one transaction from 15th – 18th November 2012. To claim your discount type offer code NB43 into the promotional box once you have added the item(s) to your shopping basket. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with certain other discounts, offers or Staff Cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Libera

Another code for in-store (print voucher) or online use:

Extra 10%
    On-line code: HD63
    Friday 16th - Sunday 18th.

† Excludes selected concessions/brands, see http://www.debenhams.ie/customer-services/terms-conditions for more details.
    10% discount valid on reduced and full price items, in store and online at debenhams.ie with this voucher.
    Excludes beauty, fragrance, electricals, furniture, concessions, experiences, handling and delivery charges, gift vouchers, giftcards, food services, personalised wedding stationery, wedding gift lists, flowers, hampers, wine, large kitchen appliances and financial services, or in payment of any outstanding balance on your Debenhams account.
    Items must be purchased in one transaction from Friday 16th – Sunday 18th November 2012 (inclusive).
    To claim your discount online type offer code HD63 into the promotional box once you have added the item(s) to your shopping basket.
    The offer cannot be used in conjunction with certain other discounts and offers, in particular, the free Giftcard promotion and Account Cardholder offers.
    Excludes Staff. Other selected products and departments may be excluded, please ask in store for details

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

ordered and it says despatched but the link for tracking wont work, rang them and systems down, anyone know who they use for deliveries?

traking number starts with a D and numbers after it

cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Usually Nightline when I've ordered stuff from them. Once it's ready you should get a text to the mobile number you gave to say the delivery is at the depot and will be out the next day, along with a tracking number you can track on the Nightline website.

cheers for that, problem is deb just have my house number and no road down, in dublin 15 it could be anywhere!

will have to try then again in a while, nightline website aint accepting the trakcing number on the dispatch email

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Milliehollie

I am expecting a delivery too & it appears they put my house number and dublin 15 too! No road/estate.
    Hope it gets here, dont know whats going on with them

if u get my dads slippers for xmas will u drop them over to me, cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Milliehollie

Course i will! Im waiting on a duvet for my son so if you get that let me know:-)

Advertisement