Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Peugeot 206-Problems

Options
  • 13-11-2012 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

My peugeot 206 recently broke down after the engine light came on and the car cut out. I went to a garage and got the car fixed but I'm still having trouble with it. The original problem was something to do with the electronic system for the cylinders i think?!

The problem :

When I accelerate above about 3,000 revs shortly after starting the car, the engine light comes on and it tries to cut out unless i lower the revs. I think it may correlate with the engine temperature as it only seems to happen when the temperature is low.
    It's almost like a rev limiter.
    Does anyone know what the problem may be?

Advertisement