Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

musichub mobile app?

Options
  • 13-11-2012 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭

I've used the forum search and I gather that it is expected, but can you say at this stage when? I see spotify have launched in Ireland so it would be great to know whether to explore other areas or that you guys are going to go live from a particular date.

Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭sumo12

+1
    I'll be delighted to cancel my subscription to Deezer (which by the way is an excellent service) and go with MusicHub

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

*cough*

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

AnCatDubh wrote: »
    *cough*
    Still fighting for this AnCatDubh, can I ask if you already have either an eircom or a MusicHub account?
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

Still fighting for this AnCatDubh, can I ask if you already have either an eircom or a MusicHub account?
    Tony

Yup, I got a whole lot of eircom going on - eircom landline, broadband, 6 x meteor mobiles in the household (they're eircom too right?), musichub, studyhub, occasionally sportshub, and a pitchfork shown to other providers which attempt to cross the threshold. All you hear from their sales people say as they get ejected off the driveway is "but we can SAVE YOU MONEY...." ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi AnCatDubh

Please Keep that pitchfork to hand! As soon as we have an update on the music hub app we shall let you know.

Thanks

Al

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭beardo81

So any update here on this Eircom lads and lassies?? The 'few weeks away' and 'licencing issues' problems seem to be taking quite a long time to iron out? Will the apps actually happen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

beardo81 wrote: »
    So any update here on this Eircom lads and lassies?? The 'few weeks away' and 'licencing issues' problems seem to be taking quite a long time to iron out? Will the apps actually happen?

Hi beardo81

I agree with you, it does seem to be taking quite a while for this to be released however I still have not been able to get an update on any release/launch date and at this moment in time there is no approximate launch date or forecasted launch date. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards

Al

Advertisement