Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish BJJ Cup 2013

Options
  • 13-11-2012 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi Guys we are looking for the best date to hold the Irish BJJ Cup in 2013. All you input would be greatly appreciated and lets make this competition a great event.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭MartyMcFly84

Hi,

I think the issue with the original weekend suggested for this competition was that it fell on St.Patrick's weekend which could limit participation.

My suggestion would be either early or late March. To give people a bit of a rest after the Europeans in Jan and to get the competitive edge back.

KR,

• Registered Users Posts: 3 reubenbb

Thanks Marty i will look in to those date

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭Tom.D.BJJ

Gus / Ruben,

Please take a look at the already scheduled events for 2013 on the below page.

When you decide on your dates for 2013, please send a message to the page and i will add your to the calendar.

http://www.facebook.com/IrishBrazillianJiuJitsuCalendar

Thanks,
    Tom

• Registered Users Posts: 4 DomBJJ

or maybe early January as the pre-Europeans warm up ?

• Registered Users Posts: 39 freddyboiii

Any updates on this?

• Advertisement
Advertisement