Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Twink

Options
  • 13-11-2012 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭

is she best ignored? why does RTE devote nearly as much attention to her now as they did in the eighties? apparently she has just released a book and is making a pathetic attempt to hog teh limelight. just read a comment on her:
    Twink please get off the stage. Have been listening to this one going on and on for years about her husband and her house etc etc Give us a rest ! We all have problems of our own and really nobody wants to hear them and same applies to you - sort your life out quietly. Also, I don't think your daughters would appreciate entering the promised land too early in their lives, they, like us all, will do that in their own good time. Get a life !!

Read more: http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/independent-woman/celebrity-news-gossip/i-was-going-to-kill-myself-and-girls-with-pills-twink-3291851.html#ixzz2C5l05P9R

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭gobnaitolunacy

Zip up your mickey.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

what i want to know is why she was ever given any attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Kill it with fire!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

There's a new entry in the Urban Dictionary that describes a thought that would put you off having a ****. It's called a "Twink".

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

FatherLen wrote: »
    what i want to know is why she was ever given any attention.

maybe because she was a darling of RTE at one stage and like greybo they cannot let go. Greybo does however not have to reveal intimate details of his private life to get attention. i am sure she will be on Mooney. she usually is at least once or twice a year

according to the article her two daughters understood why she wanted to kill them. so much for responsible parenting.

i gather she is a bit of a man hater? was there not something about an uncouth phone message she left on her ex husbands answering machine? i am sure she provided the indo with a recording of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Twink is the type of character who'd abuse an assistant in a shop for the price of peanuts because she saw a different brand in a different shop for 10 cent cheaper, so she demands satisfaction.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,642 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Brother calls her "Twonk".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Roisy7

Fuinseog wrote: »
    is she best ignored? why does RTE devote nearly as much attention to her now as they did in the eighties? apparently she has just released a book and is making a pathetic attempt to hog teh limelight. just read a comment on her:
    Twink please get off the stage. Have been listening to this one going on and on for years about her husband and her house etc etc Give us a rest ! We all have problems of our own and really nobody wants to hear them and same applies to you - sort your life out quietly. Also, I don't think your daughters would appreciate entering the promised land too early in their lives, they, like us all, will do that in their own good time. Get a life !!

Read more: http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/independent-woman/celebrity-news-gossip/i-was-going-to-kill-myself-and-girls-with-pills-twink-3291851.html#ixzz2C5l05P9R

The extracts of her book that were published in the S*n really paint a picture if a nasty bitter woman.

Ok, yeah your husband cheated on you, must have sucked, but there's a child involved. Apparently she told him that the baby had a "problem" which must have worried him unduely.

He shouldn't have cheated but she shouldn't have wished ill on an innocent baby that couldn't help how it was conceived.

Her daughters must cringe everytime this stuff comes out, never mind Agnew's child. Embarrassing enough to know you're the product of an affair without the whole country hearing about it.

A sad, pathetic character.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

I've heard a story first hand about her behaviour towards service staff and was quite disappointed she didn't get turfed out her house that time.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Cant stand that awful gobshite and the crap she comes out with.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭Maggie 2

Brother calls her "Twonk".

We call her Twank - as in Widow Twanky. She should stick to baking cakes and maybe eat a few. They are very satisfying;)

Take it to the forum that cares.

Celebs & Showbiz.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement