Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cygwin path problems?

Options
  • 12-11-2012 11:16pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi I installed cygwin but am having trouble with paths. I have to set a variable to the android sdk path for a script to work. I do that, however it says that it can not find it? I know it is there. Am I setting the variable path wrong? it spits out the path I want as an error when it says it cant find it at that location?! If I type in that path it even works, so am quite confused.

gPUuQ.png

Script contents:
    #!/bin/bash
    # You have to run this once in order for ant builds to work
    set -e

if [ -z "${ANDROID_SDK_ROOT+xxx}" ]; then
    	echo "Please define ANDROID_SDK_ROOT to point to the Android SDK"
    	exit 1
    fi

if [ ! -d "$ANDROID_SDK_ROOT" ]; then
        echo "The directory $ANDROID_SDK_ROOT = ${ANDROID_NDK_ROOT} does not exist."
        exit 1
    fi

ANDROID="$ANDROID_SDK_ROOT/tools/android"

command -v "$ANDROID" >/dev/null 2>&1 || { echo >&2 "The $ANDROID tool is not found.  Aborting."; exit 1; }

DIR="$( cd "$( dirname "${BASH_SOURCE[0]}" )" && pwd )"
    ATE_ROOT="$( cd $DIR/.. && pwd )"

echo "Updating android project files"

PROJECT_FILES="$( find "$ATE_ROOT" -name project.properties )"

for PROJECT_FILE in $PROJECT_FILES
    do
        PROJECT_DIR="$( dirname "$PROJECT_FILE" )"
        $ANDROID update project -p "$PROJECT_DIR"
    done

Advertisement