Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dropping out of college..

Options
  • 12-11-2012 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Ok so I'm currently in second year of a level 7 course and I'm really not happy with it and I'm only realising it now. I was wondering if i dropped out after my second year and went on to do a completely different level 8 course next year would I be entitled to the free fee's and grant because Im progressing up?
    Like I'm not repeating a year at the same level..

Then I was wondering if i finished my level 7 and got my degree would I then be able to go on and do a completely different level 8 course and be entitled to free fee's and the grant..

I only settled for the course I got because I didn't do too well in the leavin cert and now i regret it because its really getting me down and im not motivated to do any work so im in a bit of a pickle

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 kaflin

You're right, if you're dropping out of a Lvl 7 and going to do a Lvl 8 you should be fine because you're moving up the levels.

You wouldn't be entitled to anything if you were doing things the other way round.

Advertisement