Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

How much is my car worth?

Options
  • 12-11-2012 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

Hi all, Im not great with car prices etc. But im looking to sell my Ford Mondeo car as I am working close to home so no more long journeys so a little micra will be my new purchase.

Its a 2004, Ford Mondeo, Diesel, 2.0 litre, NCT'd 4 weeks ago, Tax just out (oct 12), Only serviced fully 4 weeks ago, 120,000miles, 4 New tyres

Few small faults:
    The driver wont lock all doors when locked, have to lock them individualy, but central locking works on the key.
    Mudflaps on back 2 and front left whell are gone.
    Dent on passanger side of car, nothing major but is very noticable

Everything else works grand. Just wondering how much can I exect for it?
    Was bought brand new by my mother and I bought it off her 2 years ago.
    I was thinking €2,500 but would like some advice as I want to get as much as I can....Obviously :D

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread, MODS please feel free to move or delete if needs be.

Thanks in advance
    D
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement