Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

People do strange things!

Options
  • 12-11-2012 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭

I work in Retail, recently while serving a customer I told her the price she then dug into to bra and proceeded to count out her change and then went on to dig a little more Jesus I thought I'd vomit! Horrific experience

She pretty much had her boobs out on the counter for finish! :eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

cuana wrote: »
    I work in Retail, recently while serving a customer I told her the price she then dug into to bra and proceeded to count out her change and then went on to dig a little more Jesus I thought I'd vomit! Horrific experience

Please provide pictures or kindly get the fúck out.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭cuana

keith16 wrote: »
    Please provide pictures or kindly get the fúck out.

Trust me!! not an attractive sight dirty greasy hands and a bra if you could call it that needed a wash :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

Trust me!! not an attractive sight dirty greasy hands and a bra if you could call it that needed a wash :eek:

I'll be the judge of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Are you sure the thing she was buying didn't cost two boobs?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Did she arrive in a van by any chance?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

She pretty much had her boobs out on the counter for finish!

For your finish?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭The One Who Knocks

Did she leave on a horse?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Rasheed

I used to see this too when I worked in a shop. They were usually ladies from a certain culture.

They have a point too, but they never got pick pocketed!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

I was at the counter one day when a rather posh women was browsing with her son.

She proceeded to turn around, stare right at me, and let out a really noisy sneeze.

I hadn't a clue what to do, she just turned and went back to browsing, it was very weird....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

A woman in a shop I worked in once gave out about how dark it was. She was wearing sunglasses.
    Anywho.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Ziegfeldgirl27

Had this many a time when i worked in the post office. Disgusting stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I've had people do that. I refused to take their money. When they kicked up a fuss, I got a manager and explained that I wasn't comfortable taking money that was pulled from their bra. Manager backed me up, just like he backed me up when I refused to take money from a scumbag that was covered in dried blood.

It's fcuking disgusting.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭cuana

Had this many a time when i worked in the post office. Disgusting stuff.

OMG it does?? I have never seen this happen before! I've worked in retail 10 years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭senorwipesalot

Why is it called a Wonderbra?

Because whe she takes it off you wonder where her tits went.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭Big Bottom

Ha ha, thats a great joke!

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭spankysue

I work in a shop too and a couple of months ago a girl came in one evening, bought some stuff, then wanted to buy something else and patted her boobs to see if she had enough money left, oh how I lol'ed :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

I worked in a shop a few years ago, and on more than one occasion I had smackheads trying to by stuff with money that had been concealed between their ar$e cheeks. I kid you not.

Some of them even seemed genuinely surprised when I refused to accept it. :confused:

I believe this method of keeping one's money safe is known as 'plugging'.

Jamez735 wrote: »
    Did she leave on a horse?

Mod

Whatever way you try to disguise it, any more of this kind of carry on will earn infractions.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Equality

I once worked in an office where people sent us paperwork covered in blood, urine and faeces.

Paperwork with a lot of blood on it was given to management (they get paid extra). I got the feeling that came from someone who did not like the staff where we worked, cos the blood was on a document we could not dispose of.

Stuff with cat's pee on it was given to the security guys who said 'yes, we will burn that for you, love' as we did not want it to stink up the recycled paper. In fairness, the stuff with cat's pee on it came with a note telling us the cat peed on it, and could we issue a replacement document, as he did not like giving the document with cats pee on it to people (apart from us, obviously).

At one stage there was an anthrax scare, so plastic gloves were provided for those opening the post. That was before my time, but there were still boxes of gloves available, so if you got something awful in the post, you could get gloves.

In short, never underestimate what people will do with paper before they give it to you. That applies in particular to money, I have seen people fish it out of the toilet and let it dry before giving it to a shop assistant.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

You kind of remind me of the fellow that wrote to the "Playboy Doctor" years ago. He began with:"Dear Playboy Doctor, I have a problem .... he went on to report that he could ejaculate five or six times in a row, but his penis still stayed hard and erect. He ended his letter with the sentence "What have I got?". The answer was: "I don't know what you've got, but it sure as hell isn't a problem.":):):)

The same in your case. Never look a gift horse in the mouth.:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement