Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elmo's a shirt lifter.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Winty

Anyone with his hand shoved up Elmo's arse can't be trusted.

Sorry but What?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 735 ✭✭✭joydivision

I always wondered why grown men would get into childrens entertainment . Seems its all being explained now .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused

He had a relationship with a 16 yr old boy supposedly and has taken leave waiting on investigation . Its in dailymail.co.uk
    Theres a documentary about him on netflix called elmo something or other .
    Great puppeteer terrible molester apparantly .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused

:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

I always wondered why grown men would get into childrens entertainment . Seems its all being explained now .

Did you actually read the article? It said that the allegations are unsubstantiated.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 65 ✭✭Ottway

Parkinson said on the news today, that Emu inappropriately gave him beak.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

nudger wrote: »

Merkin wrote: »

Did you actually read the article? It said that the allegations are unsubstantiated.
    No I didnt . Whys he gone then ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

Anyone with a username like 'nudger' may also be dubious.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

No I didnt . Whys he gone then ?
    At his request, Clash has been granted a leave of absence in order to "protect his reputation," Sesame Workshop said.

He took some time off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 872 ✭✭✭martyoo

On the plus side that was a great documentary.

Scioch wrote: »

He took some time off.
    Hmm hes worked there many years he wasnt backed fully I say somethings up .

• Registered Users Posts: 33,201 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

So a guy who has sex with a 16 year old is a "shirt lifter"? If he does it in half of europe, it's not even illegal. Is he no longer a shirt lifter then?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    So a guy who has sex with a 16 year old is a "shirt lifter"? If he does it in half of europe, it's not even illegal. Is he no longer a shirt lifter then?
    I think the shirt lifter thing is more a derogatory term for gay men.
    And i think it is wrong for a grown man to have sex with a 16 yearold regardless of what country hes is or what genetalia the 16 year old has .

Stupid thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement