Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planetside 2 Beta keys trade.

Options
  • 12-11-2012 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hey guys I've been a PS2 vet since the beta started so i get a regular amount of keys. Today I will be giving away 5 keys. Either have a good beta to trade with me or beg like theres no tomorrow.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,004 ✭✭✭Wossack

bout 15 or so seemingly unclaimed ones towards the end of the other ps2 thread:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056558888&page=21

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Fagballs

So i see. In that case I'll just post them here in case anyone wants them.

73PMF3AK23DC39T3R4NN
    9J2ADRX7FRGGAHP9N997
    GJN6KPD7KNR44ZDGHGD9
    CD9FZDH7GK3FKFRG7FGT
    JXK4D6KNFDZ7EFAHFE7P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

ps2 beta keys are everywhere, you wont get anything for yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,004 ✭✭✭Wossack

Fagballs wrote: »
    So i see. In that case I'll just post them here in case anyone wants them.

73PMF3AK23DC39T3R4NN
    9J2ADRX7FRGGAHP9N997
    GJN6KPD7KNR44ZDGHGD9
    CD9FZDH7GK3FKFRG7FGT
    JXK4D6KNFDZ7EFAHFE7P

fair play

think we're towards the end of the beta, so its becoming a bit of a free for all with em

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Fagballs

If it was back when i got mine people would be offering kidneys for that ****. What about dota 2? i get a new friend gift copy every week or so.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,278 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Wossack wrote: »
    fair play

think we're towards the end of the beta, so its becoming a bit of a free for all with em
    End on Saturday and go live next Tuesday if I remember my dates correctly (17th and 20th respectively).

Wossack wrote: »
    fair play

Yeah just over a week till release! think everyone got a few keys to hand out.

@Fagballs, maybe try the dota2 thread? might find a few beggers there.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=81663826

Nody wrote: »
    End on Saturday and go live next Tuesday if I remember my dates correctly (17th and 20th respectively).

I thought they were going open beta that weekend? (17th/18th)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,278 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Burgo wrote: »
    I thought they were going open beta that weekend? (17th/18th)
    Possibly, as I said I don't have the dates firmly in my mind as I'm leaving for a wedding for the whole weekend anyway :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,893 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

LOL trying to trade beta keys 1 week before release

• Advertisement
Advertisement