Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bosch Dishwasher Problem!

Options
  • 12-11-2012 4:12pm
    Site Banned Posts: 243 ✭✭

Hi all, I have a Bosch SGV53E03 dishwasher, I bought it new about 4 years ago and now it has developed a problem which is there is no water entering the machine.
    So I disconnected the hose coming from the mains to the dishwasher and no water coming out, there is a solenoid / electrical valve on the water pipe feeding the machine! The water supply is on and there is good pressure, any ideas please? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭leinsterdude

Did you call the BOSCH helpline/service people ? try Origo.ie they are based in Citywest, they sell them in Ireland they will def help you, great machines they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭galway1973

Did you call the BOSCH helpline/service people ? try Origo.ie they are based in Citywest, they sell them in Ireland they will def help you, great machines they are.
    The usual prob with these is the pressure chamber on left hand side as you are looking at machine.it gets blocked up and requires cleaning also the hose from it.if you search youtube there is prob a video for it.

Advertisement