Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fas

Options
  • 12-11-2012 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Just started a Fas course today and I was wondering if anyone knows if I pick my dole tomorrow or do I have to wait the extra week til fas starts paying me. I asked the people from fas at the course and they said they don't know. Anyone done this?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

Far as I remember when I did one, it was backdated. So yeah, your money should be there.

When I started my CE Scheme, I got my dole payment in the week starting (when I did not receive my CE payment) so Fas course is very likely the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 davelane

Thanks lads, was worried I'd be broke for a week.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

Go to the post office anyway and there should be a payment there, alot of the FAS courses are privatised now and they are tightfisted when it comes to paying.

Advertisement