Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

20% Back on O' Briens loyalty card this weekend

Options
  • 12-11-2012 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24,151 ✭✭✭✭

Was in talking to the guys in my local O' Briens about wine for my upcoming wedding yesterday and they told me to hold off buying it until next weekend because they'll be doing a promotion where you get 20% back on your loyalty card next weekend. :)

Very handy for anyone stocking up for Christmas and genuinely a chain I'm very impressed with. They often have beer at better prices than the supermarkets (a case of Tuborg is regularly €20) and their service is great in that they'll usually have a few bottles of their specials open for tasting. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Sleepy wrote: »
    They often have beer at better prices than the supermarkets (a case of Tuborg is regularly €20)
    Usually these clubcard offers for the likes of 20% off are for wine only. I get texts off them, I can't remember a single time when one was for beer with 20% off.

I did get one text saying 24 beers were €24, can't remember any others. Or maybe you were just mentioning beer is a decent price? and not inferring it was in the offer.

Fingers crossed it is though.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,151 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

It might just be for the wine, it was just mentioned to me that it'd be relevant for what I was looking at buying. Sure there'll be some promotion on it over the next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭zac8

Thanks OP. This is now up on the website http://www.wine.ie and is running until the 25th of november.

Advertisement