Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multie media

Options
  • 12-11-2012 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭

Has any oldie here thrown out their CD collection( or even their records) ...I am getting a multi media player and once I set up my music I'll be grand but for some reason I want to keep my CD's even though I wont need them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Mollywolly

Nope, still have them all - CD's, LP's, a few 45's, the works (although no 78's). In fact, we emptied our attic recently so we could put in more insulation and I have four LP cases behind me, all with about 50 in each. And there's more downstairs.

I've often thought about getting rid of the CD's, but I think the vinyl is here to stay. Besides, how could I bear to part with the likes of David Cassidy, The Osmonds and my other teenybopper heroes :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Good lord I wouldn't throw anything like that away myself. I even still have a load of 8 track tapes.

Advertisement