Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aspiring Chef

Options
  • 12-11-2012 12:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

Ok so i dropped out of my first year in college last year and decided to take a year out to work to earn money for going back to college next year.
    I really don't know what course I want to do but I have always had a dream of opening a sandwich bar / cafe as i have a love for simple tasty food.

But all the college cookery courses seems to be more about fine dining and that wouldn't be my thing. So another option I was thinking of was is to do maybe a general business course that would help in setting up a business etc.

Alternatively I could try to get some work experience in a restaurant and work my way up from there. :/

Any advise would be great as i'm really lost on what to do :) ?

Advertisement