Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Draw no bet

Options
  • 12-11-2012 12:05am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 246 ✭✭

How do you add draw no bet into the big 10/15 accumalator sheets in the bookies or can you? getting stung alot recently with 1 or 2 teams coming up short....most recently this weekend with 9 winners 1 draw that would have returned 1700 from a 2 euro bet :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

You can't do it on the coupons.

Just get a betslip and write out all your teams and put DNB after whichever team you want to do DNB for.

For example, today I wrote down "Chelsea DNB".

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 246 ✭✭mrbrown69

So if I put DNB beside all 10 teams and had say the 9 winners 1 draw I'd get a return at reduced odds?

do the slips give out a same return as the coupons

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

mrbrown69 wrote: »
    So if I put DNB beside all 10 teams and had say the 9 winners 1 draw I'd get a return at reduced odds?

do the slips give out a same return as the coupons

Yes. Odds are always worse for DNB, so you will get back a lot less if you have 10 teams who win with DNB than if you back 10 straight winners.

Yes, odds are the same regardless of how you place the bet.

Cheers, might be worth doing a slip as backup to try and get something back ....drawn games are killing me never been brave enough to actually bet on a draw

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Mocha Joe

If you do this with say 10 teams and get 9 winners, 1 draw. Is the draw one just void and you get paid out on a 9 team accumulator?

• Advertisement

Mocha Joe wrote: »
    If you do this with say 10 teams and get 9 winners, 1 draw. Is the draw one just void and you get paid out on a 9 team accumulator?

I'm guessing that's how it works, you could get any amount of wins from the 10/15 whatever and get paid out on the wins with draws void....any 1 loss tho and the hole bet is fked obviously

as mentioned above if you were to get all winners the payout would be considerably less than betting on straight wins with no conditions

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

Mocha Joe wrote: »
    thats it buddie

Advertisement