Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi Y'All....'bout time I got myself a proper user name :

Options
  • 11-11-2012 11:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

:oOuldog :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,122 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Hi Ouldog, welcome in your new incarnation! Perhaps you could close the other account just to keep things tidy - you can open another account but you can't use both.

In the old account go to your name in the top menu, Control Panel, Close Account (bottom left hand side)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

/Tries on "OulGoat" for size.
    Naa, dosen't fit me.
    :)

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

OldGoat wrote: »
    /Tries on "OulGoat" for size.
    Naa, dosen't fit me.
    :)

You would probably look better in an OulDonkeyJacket :pac: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

I love donkey jackets.
    My first ever job was working in a warehouse that sold amongst other stuff real proper donkey jackets with leather shoulders. I should have salted a case of them away for myself.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ouldog

Oulgoat just dosnt fit. Might be OK but for the horns.

I've a bit of a problem with Local Management who has more or less used veto on name & suggested socks might need to be pulled up.

Might just close it ( shortest Boards user name on record ? ) for the sake of peace.

UnderDog

• Advertisement
Advertisement