Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with me mix and rig

Options
  • 11-11-2012 1:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭

About 6 weeks ago I bought a starter kit, the 510 Titan kit. It consists of a battery, an atomiser and a cartridge. The battery has a button that you press to use. I liked this kit but I dont like the cartridge. I have to remove a cotton wool like thing to refill it and its a pain. So I bought another system. I got a 6ml duel tank and a 340mAh automatic battery. I liked the tank but the battery doesnt seem to give much of a kick so I swapped the battery for one of the original button type batteries. Now I have a system that gives the kick I get from B&H. The original battery is 180mAh, why does this seem to deliver a better kick than the 340mAh battery?
    The problem Im having now is with my mix. For some reason it changes from a clear liquid to a slightly pink liquid after a day or two. It also seems to get stronger if this is possible. Is it possible the three liquids arent mixing together properly? I use 50% nicotine, 25% PG and 25% flavour. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Do they deliver different vapes with the same carto attached?

Or are you judging the 180mAh with a single coil versus the 340mAh with a dual coil or higher resistance atomiser?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Offy

grindle wrote: »
    Do they deliver different vapes with the same carto attached?

Or are you judging the 180mAh with a single coil versus the 340mAh with a dual coil or higher resistance atomiser?

The mix is the same, the carto is different. I find the 6ml gives a better result with the smaller battery. Im judging the 6ml duel coil with both batteries.
    I make the mix in one container then fill the cartridges and the 6ml duel coil from that container. The large battery gives poorer results with both the cartridge and the 6ml dual coil.

Advertisement