Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change of kit

Options
  • 11-11-2012 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭

Well, nearly 2 months off the smokes and vaping and still vaping away. However, I think its time to change my setup. Currently I am vaping a Kanger T2 with the Joyetech Ego-T Upgrade Battery. I like this set up, its easy to maintain and use, however, I dont get consistency in my vapes. Sometimes its great, sometimes its not.

I'm going to try the Kanger T3's I think and looking for what people would suggest battery wise. I am in no way familiar with anything other than my above setup, but I'm thinking that a Joyetech Ego-C Twist might be a better option. The variable voltage seems to work well with the T3's based on what I have read and watched review wise.

I'm not sure if its relevant but my juice is El Toro Cigarillos Naturales as well.

Anyway, open to ideas and suggestions. I have a budget of up to €100 to spend.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Bubba9

Anyone wrote: »
    Well, nearly 2 months off the smokes and vaping and still vaping away. However, I think its time to change my setup. Currently I am vaping a Kanger T2 with the Joyetech Ego-T Upgrade Battery. I like this set up, its easy to maintain and use, however, I dont get consistency in my vapes. Sometimes its great, sometimes its not.

I'm going to try the Kanger T3's I think and looking for what people would suggest battery wise. I am in no way familiar with anything other than my above setup, but I'm thinking that a Joyetech Ego-C Twist might be a better option. The variable voltage seems to work well with the T3's based on what I have read and watched review wise.

I'm not sure if its relevant but my juice is El Toro Cigarillos Naturales as well.

Maybe this might suit you:

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/kangtwist.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

Bubba9 wrote: »

Yep I saw that shortly after posting :D. It would seem it is exactly what I'm looking for all right. Will wait and see if others can throw up some alternatives or ideas.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

Anyone wrote: »

I would buy a 1100 twist battery for 20 which would last a full day and save the 80 in a kitty for a killer rig once you have saved up.

krissovo wrote: »
    I would buy a 1100 twist battery for 20 which would last a full day and save the 80 in a kitty for a killer rig once you have saved up.

Is the only diff with 1100 and others(900,1000) the duration of the charge?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

The duration of the charge and the length of the device.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Yeah. It's just the capacity of the battery. I find a 650 mAh lasts me about 8 hours. I used 1000 mAh batteries prior to getting the twist but the 650 twist is about the same length as the 1000 mAh and that is long enough length wise for me.

I'd imagine the higher mAh twist batteries must be pretty long........

Edit: I should add that I'm talking about single coil set ups here. If you use dual coil carto's the batteries won't last anywhere near as long.

Cheers folks.

Advertisement