Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ebay Sunday Spacular

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,932 ✭✭✭dodzy

deegs wrote: »
    Some fab bargins!!
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/

That a new site? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭Flesh Gorden

Very few deals can be posted to Ireland

Postage is very expensive for the ones which can (£9.99 for a watch)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

Very few deals can be posted to Ireland

Postage is very expensive for the ones which can (£9.99 for a watch)

Use Parcel Motel.

Cheers for the heads up OP. That's the Winter jacket sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

The wife saw some decent clothes that ship here impossible to know the quality of course.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

"Spacular" I thought it was a sale of offers for spas, like treatments and the like .... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭deegs

Sorry folks... bit excited when I posted!

Annoyed now...

I've only tried to buy 3 things... but all 3 got to paypal and then it returned to ebay and said it couldnt complete the transaction... think its cos they only ship to UK.

I tried the Ladies jacket and sekonda watch set and a twin cup coffe maker. All failed...

What ones did ye get?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

I don't know whether to thank you or curse you OP :P Managed to get a nice leather jacket for less than half price, but I really need to stop with the impulse purchases. Thanks again for the heads up! There seems to be some decent bargains to be had.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,564 ✭✭✭frash

Thanks OP - just bought the 42 inch TV
    Sent it to Parcel Motel

ok... I managed to save it on the .co.uk site to my watch list...
    Then open it up on my phone in .ie site and buy it...
    http://www.ebay.ie/itm/271088780136?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

how bad...

Lets see what else is there :)

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭matchthis

frash wrote: »
    Thanks OP - just bought the 42 inch TV
    Sent it to Parcel Motel

I wondered about big packages and thought they had a size restriction?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Under 25kg you simply collect from their depot at no extra cost.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭daingeanrob

cheers op, some good deals there.

I would take the tv only I live in cork and parcel motel are not here :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,564 ✭✭✭frash

deegs wrote: »
    I would take the tv only I live in cork and parcel motel are not here :(

Register with your some random Motel and then when Parcel Motel get it they'll have to contact you as it won't fit it in the box - they'll then contact you to arrange an alternative.

"Delivery to an alternative address-
    Any address in Ireland including Northern Ireland.

A supplement of €10.50 in addition to the €3.50 Parcel Motel charge, so €14.00 in total per parcel."

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,930 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

You would want to be careful trying that especially for a 42" tv, they would probably go on size (volume weight) rather than physical weight.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Samsung Galaxy SIII for £359 sim free,it's over €600 here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,583 ✭✭✭Zardoz

frash wrote: »
    Register with your some random Motel and then when Parcel Motel get it they'll have to contact you as it won't fit it in the box - they'll then contact you to arrange an alternative.

"Delivery to an alternative address-
    Any address in Ireland including Northern Ireland.

A supplement of €10.50 in addition to the €3.50 Parcel Motel charge, so €14.00 in total per parcel."
    I wonder does that work as I rang them up about that a few months ago and they said that they do not yet offer that service.
    I told them what it said on the website but I was told that it wasnt correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,802 ✭✭✭✭Basq

zerks wrote: »
    Samsung Galaxy SIII for £359 sim free,it's over €600 here.
    That's good value.. although not too fond of the White one myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭air

The TV is only £319 from Amazon with free Irish delivery so hardly an amazing bargain once the cost and hassle of parcel motel is included.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭podge3

mik_da_man wrote: »
    You would want to be careful trying that especially for a 42" tv, they would probably go on size (volume weight) rather than physical weight.
    Deliverme would be best for large TVs.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,583 ✭✭✭Zardoz

air wrote: »
    The TV is only £319 from Amazon with free Irish delivery so hardly an amazing bargain once the cost and hassle of parcel motel is included.
    Its £328 when adjusted for Irish Vat and Amazon wont ship it to Ireland anyway,they usually only ship up to 40 inches .

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭bricky06

anyone know anything about the brand 'Voi Jeans' looking at some boots but not sure of quality... or chaviness of the brand :P

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭jmorrisey

Zardoz wrote: »
    Its £328 when adjusted for Irish Vat and Amazon wont ship it to Ireland anyway,they usually only ship up to 40 inches .

had the toshiba 42 inch led lightning deal shipped here:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Tomorrow...

captureouz.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Del007

bricky06 wrote: »
    anyone know anything about the brand 'Voi Jeans' looking at some boots but not sure of quality... or chaviness of the brand :P

I bought these

http://www.mandmdirect.ie/products-Voi-Jeans-Mens-Bennett-Boots-Sand-Suede-Grey-Orange_VO581.htm

and they feel very cheap, def wouldn't recommend this particular boot. Incredibly light, I'll probably start wearing them in the summer

• Registered Users Posts: 12,327 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

bricky06 wrote: »

bought a pair off mandmdirect and the laces were terrible and fell apart a few days in and the soles started to come away from the boot a few weeks later
    I'd much recommend the Timberland boots instead from mandmdirect.com or getthelabel.com, much better quality and very comfortable

Advertisement