Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new entry

Options
  • 11-11-2012 8:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I am a new vaper here!
    It's one week that I almost quit cigarettes (unfortunately yesterday I had one, grrr).. and I am using an ego-c with twist battery.

I will follow the forum to learn and ask questions and exchange opinions.

Thanks and good vape!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 oshea1paul

Hi jsabina

Well done for making the switch. Just wondered how you found the one cig you had? A lot of people say that after a few days of vaping (not smoking) that don't like regular cigarettes anymore.

Cheers
    Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Bubba9

jsabina wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I am a new vaper here!
    It's one week that I almost quit cigarettes (unfortunately yesterday I had one, grrr).. and I am using an ego-c with twist battery.

I will follow the forum to learn and ask questions and exchange opinions.

Thanks and good vape!

Hello and welcome. Ego C and twist is a good starter. Have a read of some of the older posts in the forum...lots of new users have posted questions and had them answered. One of the members here has a web site going up today (I think) which will have lots of help for people new to vaping. Keep a look out for: vaped-it.com

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

One week and one cigarette! How many did you smoke the week before? your winning already.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭jakdublin

oshea1paul wrote: »
    Hi jsabina

Well done for making the switch. Just wondered how you found the one cig you had? A lot of people say that after a few days of vaping (not smoking) that don't like regular cigarettes anymore.

Cheers
    Paul

I'm off the fags and on the e-cigs about five months now. About two months ago I had two cigarettes after my battery let me down at a social occasion where the wine was flowing freely, and for free. Have to say I didn't enjoy either and I was back on the e-cigs the next day. I think there's even less chance of a slip up now as I've moved away from the plain cartridge types and invested in a proper vaping system. Much more enjoyable. Oh, and I'm more careful now about bringing out a fully charged battery with me on a night out!

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jsabina

Thanks for all the answers!
    I was smoking 12-15 cigarettes during the week and I suppose 18-20 the weekend.
    (I was rolling tobacco)

I am happy about the new experience!
    Sometimes it's difficult, I feel that something is missing, but it's incredible that I can stay without smoking!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

You should try out other options besides the C tank. I started on those, never really got on with them. They did the job, but i found vision clearos and vivi novas to be far more satisfying. Far less fiddly too.

Advertisement