Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

teenage relationships

Options
  • 11-11-2012 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Im in a relationship wit this boy now , we are very much so in love and even spending one day at school without him gets upsetting :/ , his family are all moving abroad in the summer time and im not sure what to do about this ? do i stay with him and try make it work or except that 6 months apart ever time is just too much , ? :confused:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

whatever you do, don't read shakespeare

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Marry him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,533 ✭✭✭the keen edge

Dance.

Dance like you've never danced before.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭reginald

Go busking in Templebar while he's gone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

Hey you've just met him, this is crazy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭The One Who Knocks

ah teen drama,

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

catlin. wrote: »
    Im in a relationship wit this boy now , we are very much so in love and even spending one day at school without him gets upsetting :/ , his family are all moving abroad in the summer time and im not sure what to do about this ? do i stay with him and try make it work or except that 6 months apart ever time is just too much , ? :confused:

Hatch a crackpot plan so that the family have to end up staying at home for the summer, and you can have him FOREVER!

Also, I don't know what timezone you live on to get 6 months of summer, but it sounds fantastic!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Talk about waving a red rag in front of a bull.

I suggest you try here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1174

Hey OP,
    You're not going to get any serious answers in After Hours.
    Relationship issues would be a better place to ask, you can find that here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1174

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement