Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stoves in limerick

Options
  • 10-11-2012 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

Folks, in the look out for a solid fuel stove, I know livingstone on dock road are there, any other recommendations? Also are Stanley the best to get or does it matter?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭ZombieBride

A big one or little one? There's a shop in the Parkway that sells little ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Casperbhoy

Im looking for one myself. Thinking of an inset one (one that sits into the fireplace). Easy to install yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭cottager83

Just a small one, it would have to be a free standing one tho, the Stanley Oisin one is a prefect size, where in limk are they stocked?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭killwill

Ryan's Stoves in the Parkway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

My Dad put one in a few weeks ago and he got it from Pa Carey's just outside Ballyneety. He was the best deal apparently.

http://www.pacareystovecentre.com/

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 gingerno1

I have the Stanley Oisin, they are small but give out excellent heat. I got mine across they way from B & Q

Advertisement