Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange windows 8 problem

Options
  • 10-11-2012 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭

Feel a bit stupid asking this as it seems like a configuration problem but for the life of me i cant find the options in win8 but anyway..

Yesterday i was using my laptop when randomly the button A turned into a all round general back/close button if used on any open program (internet explorer / msn messenger / the start menu etc) i have no clue why this happened and no idea how to change it i do know the button isnt broke as it works as intended when useing notpad or word.

Any idea how to reconfigure keyboard short cuts in this o/s or some other way to solve this as currently i cant even type in my password to access my account with out the onscreen keyboard

ta

Advertisement