Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Voucher for Symths

Options
  • 10-11-2012 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭

Hey Ladies,

Just a heads up if any of ye were buying some baby stuff this weekend- I know its a little late but here is a voucher for symths for 10 euro off any 50 euro or above purchase!!

We had been planning to buy our nappy bag and a few other bits today anyways so we were able to save ourselves some money there! I saw this thread in bargin alerts...could still come in handy if you have any shopping you can do tomorrow!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056802943

:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Rachineire

oh yeah, the voucher can be used online as well just incase there are mammies that don't live near a smyths!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭uli84

gutted i missed that, so need a few items but they are not available online:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Rachineire

Could you reserve the items online and still pay with the voucher? Should work until midnight!

Advertisement