Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

does skype work on samsung galaxy mini or sony tipo?

Options
  • 10-11-2012 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

I'm looking into buying a budget smartphone & the guy at meteor couldn't tell me if skype works on either phone. I'd just use it to for voice, not video calls and messaging. Does anyone know if it works on either of these phones?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭jgbyr

dede12 wrote: »
    I'm looking into buying a budget smartphone & the guy at meteor couldn't tell me if skype works on either phone. I'd just use it to for voice, not video calls and messaging. Does anyone know if it works on either of these phones?

Don't know about meteor voip services but I had a galaxy mini on vodafone & skype worked for me on their 3G network & of course at home using wifi.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 dede12

Thanks, good to know it works on at least one of them :) Oh and I should have clarified that I meant I would use skype for voice calls not video ones.
    Thanks again!

Advertisement