Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobbridge deadline date?

Options
  • 10-11-2012 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I am a Newly Qualified Teacher that is looking to take part in the jobbridge scheme however I have just learned about the 7th of December deadline for 6 month positions.
    Because of the 3 month requirements, I'm not eligible to apply until January which will be too late. Is there any way I can apply for the position before the end of the 3 months?
    I know it sounds like selling out to go with jobbridge but we need 100 days of teaching to become a fully qualified teacher so this is my last option as jobs are scarce. Very scarce.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭pricewise987

what is "the 3 month requirement"...???

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭dricko_lim

you need to be drawing social welfare for 78 days or something near that figure to be eligible for jobbridge and the extra €50. Apply anyhow and if you get it, dont apply to be on jobbridge just do it as 'volunteer work' until the waiting period passes. All this means is you'll not receive the €50 extra for those few weeks.

Advertisement