Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Euthanasia should be made legal

Options
  • 10-11-2012 2:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭

IMO it should be made legal. If somebody is suffering badly, and it's proven that there's no way things can change for them, or that they're going to die eventually - they should be allowed to end their life. It's their life, their decision.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭billybudd

IMO it should be made legal. If somebody is suffering badly, and it's proven that there's no way things can change for them, or that they're going to die eventually - they should be allowed to end their life. It's their life, their decision.

Compulsory if your:

An X-factor fan

wear pj's to the shops

Orange by virtue of fake tan

Fat yet wear tight clothing

Oh the list would be too long.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

Is been done in the not so distant past.

Back to the drawing board

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭southcentralts

Maybe there should be a button on the RHS to euthanize someone if their post is not up to scratch?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

IBTB

21/25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

A 18-year-old is dumped by her boyfriend, who she's been going out with for a week, and demands euthanasia because life isn't worth living any more.

Should she be allowed?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Stroll

A 18-year-old is dumped by her boyfriend, who she's been going out with for a week, and demands euthanasia because life isn't worth living any more.

Should she be allowed?

Ah kill them all, I say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Should she be allowed?
    yeah man, the gene pool needs a drop of chlorine. we could do with less stupid and irrational people in this country.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

billybudd wrote: »
    Compulsory if your:

An X-factor fan

wear pj's to the shops

Orange by virtue of fake tan

Fat yet wear tight clothing

Oh the list would be too long.

Thats it, Im lookin at any more of your posts

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭CarMe

It should definitely be available for people with terminal illnesses because I had first hand experience when my mam was dying of lung cancer and she was in constant pain and all the medication was making her reality totally confused and upset. Horrible and so heart breaking to watch.
    We looked into dignitas but if id accompanied her as she was so sick, id have been arrested or so they say and I was pregnant with my first child.
    Anyway it all happened a lot quicker than we expected but I think of some of the laughs we had in the very last days and I wouldn't have those memories if she'd been able to get it done, but that's a purely selfish observation.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭whatsthetime

We all are!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement