Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MMO Gamer Needed

Options
  • 09-11-2012 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hello people,

I'm this guy: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056529382

My research is on how awesome games are, and my next step is interviewing someone a few times, and maybe observing them in-game for a bit.

So I’m just throwing it out there; is there anyone that would be interested in me conducting a few interviews with them, and maybe just observing how you do stuff in-game? Or does anyone know anyone who would be up for it?

It wouldn't be until January, as I'm still finishing up the last bit of research.

You can PM me if you prefer, and we can discuss the details.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 thesham001

Okay so I'm going to be adding a reward for the person who decides they want to be apart of my research.

I'll be paying for your subscription while I need you, plus something extra.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

tumblr_lg4rr7V3tw1qaifa5.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Boards is not really a place where you can advertise that stuff (research etc). Suprised you haven't been banned tbh.

Advertisement