Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Women who stay with scumbags who beat them

Options
  • 09-11-2012 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/courts/he-told-girlfriend-he-would-stop-beating-her-if-she-let-him-gouge-her-eye-out-with-a-bread-knife-3287843.html

I know I will be hounded out of town for this comment but why on earth did the woman stay with the "ba5tard" after he had assaulted her several times previously? It took pretty much a murder attempt where he half killed her for her to get away from him.

After reading the story, there was clearly a history of violence in the relationship and what I would like to know is what makes some women stay with scumbags like this?

Why not get the fcuk out at the first sign of violence?

The scumbag deserved way more than the two and a half year sentence that he received so I'm no fan of the judge in this case by the way.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement