Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KATS Knocknacarra Amateur Theatre Society AGM

Options
  • 09-11-2012 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Not too sure if i am posting this in the right place, but here goes!!

KATS (Knocknacarra Amateur Theatre Society) Will be holding its AGM on the 19th of November in Joyces of Knocknacarra at 8pm. It is an open meeting and we would love to see new faces come along and join this long running and successful amateur group. We are currently running in the Town Hall Studio in Galway Agatha Christies "The unexpected Guest" to sold out crowds. If you live in Galway or even near Galway and would like to join the group simply come down on the night! And even if you dont want to be on stage, but have an interest in being part of something fun come along! We always need people to work backstage on all sorts of things, light,sound, props, graphic design, costumes, sets, and much more!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 tipptoe

Hi there,
    I obviously missed the November 19th meet up at this point! :mad:
    I would be interested in joining the theatre group can you please tell me where you meet and how often please? I would be interested in helping out with the shows backstage or with a support role on stage!!
    I live in Knocknacarra and I am looking for thatre groups to join for some time now! thanks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Dagon

Hey tipptoe,

Not sure if you managed to get in contact, but if not there is a meeting tonight in Joyces meeting rooms at 8.30 to plan for upcoming shows. I'm sure you'd be welcome to come along and offer help :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 tipptoe

Thank you so much for this Dagon I have not managed to make contact with any one yet from KATS. I will head to the meeting tonight anyway and see what the story is! Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Shellyl

Anyone have a contact for KATS in Galway, Knocknacarra drama group? Looking to get involved but can't find any contact on line. Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Dagon

Hey Shellyl,

I'm in the group myself, and we're currently gearing up for the next production. Auditions will be coming soon for the new play!

If you'd like to be involved in acting / backstage / costume / set design / lighting or tech, please stay tuned for the announcement! Details are being solidified but I'll post the info up here as soon as it's "official" :) Then you can come along to the auditions, have a chat about what you'd like to do and we'll get full contact details, etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Agent Hunt

Hi Dagon,

I am also interested in joining KATS. Have searched the net but can't find any contact nos. Also noticed on one of the sites that the company was dissolved in March this year. Really hoping that's not true! Grateful for any info. Thanks!

Advertisement