Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who sets UK chart record with 25 years album sales ?

Options
  • 09-11-2012 3:25pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,852 Mod ✭✭✭✭

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-20261678
    Daniel O'Donnell has made UK chart history by becoming the first artist to have an album in the UK charts each year for the last 25 years consecutively.

The Official Charts Company have confirmed that Daniel is the only artist to ever have achieved this.
    it's another sign that the 2012 apocalypse is upon us

run to the hills mountains !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭AEDIC

That must have cost him a fortune.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Our mammies will be proud!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

awh wee daniel...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭Spiritual

Good on him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

The Mayans were right

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Woohoo!!! Something for us Donegal people to be proud of......not :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

who keeps the metric system down

• Registered Users Posts: 7,450 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Don't underestimate the granny market. They're about the only demographic still paying for music these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,179 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

I've no willy :(

I've no willy :(

Thats your own business :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,179 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

davet82 wrote: »

Someone never watched father ted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

and you lot go on about 800 years of oppression?;)

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭reginald

Lets bake him a cake with a jumper in it

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

I always knew he was special.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 roccab

Hi Guys i have a quick question for those who know about renewing gardai cards , I had a stamp 2 GNIB and it expired in September , I then applied to defer my course until next year 2013 because i am having financial difficulties and today i got a letter saying it has been granted ..If i take this college letter to the GNIB office will i be able to get my GNIB Card renewed or does my status change in any way ?

roccab wrote: »
    Hi Guys i have a quick question for those who know about renewing gardai cards , I had a stamp 2 GNIB and it expired in September , I then applied to defer my course until next year 2013 because i am having financial difficulties and today i got a letter saying it has been granted ..If i take this college letter to the GNIB office will i be able to get my GNIB Card renewed or does my status change in any way ?

GTFO!

Someone never watched father ted.

Who is this Father Ted you speak of? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Lets hope the brits claim him as their own now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 HankScorpio42

To be fair, he is very talented.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDE_nVJcJ70

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,852 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

davet82 wrote: »
    I could have you killed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭westendgirlie

roccab wrote: »

Yes and yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

and you lot go on about 800 years of oppression?;)

For a person who accuses others of yapping on about the '800 years' thing you sure are fond of bleating on about it yourself having mentioned it over 40 times.

I've mentioned it once here.

Advertisement