Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get Farming/Regional Work in WA ?

Options
  • 09-11-2012 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi all, me and my friend are in Perth and we are looking for farm work anywhere in WA. We are finding it hard to get.

Does anyone know what the best way is to go about getting farm work ? We are on gumtree everyday but there isnt much on there.

Thanks !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Testament1

Try registering this crowd

http://www.harvestworksolutions.com.au/

They have a Facebook page aswell that they advertise jobs on

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭markymark21

Poker Ace wrote: »
    Hi all, me and my friend are in Perth and we are looking for farm work anywhere in WA. We are finding it hard to get.

Does anyone know what the best way is to go about getting farm work ? We are on gumtree everyday but there isnt much on there.

Thanks !

Try cold calling farms in the region

http://www.hotfrog.com.au/Products/Fruit-Farms/WA

If you can't find paid work do HelpX or WWOOFING. I had an amazing experience. We didn't get paid but the stuff we learned was un-real

• Registered Users Posts: 10 jimjam1878

Drop into the Job shop in Perth (behind the library) or go to Aussie Jobs on Barrack Street I think it is! Both in the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

jimjam1878 wrote: »
    Drop into the Job shop in Perth (behind the library) or go to Aussie Jobs on Barrack Street I think it is! Both in the city.

Aussie jobs is a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭IrishLad2012

STIG83 wrote: »
    Aussie jobs is a joke.

I don't agree.I know the one that runs it is a bit mad but she will always get you something.Best just go in and tell her your not leaving until you get something,she will always get you something.

• Advertisement
Advertisement