Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daniel Scenery

Options
  • 09-11-2012 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

Whats up I'm a producer and artist living in Dublin

Here's my new track "Tonight" produced by Tyneg and if you check out the other video on the same channel it's one of my own beats which I made yesterday

Peace!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meR9qosd1-Q

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Abracastabya

Are you American or just putting on an American accent...?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Are you American or just putting on an American accent...?

He's American, his mother is Brazilian and his auld lad is a dub, he grew up in California and lives in Dublin now.

He's also the #2 football freestyler in the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Abracastabya

Nice one. Fair play to ya Danny Boy :) Keep up the good work, well done on accomplishing 2nd spot in the world for freestyle football too, credit where it's due.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭madmandaniel

thanks guys haha! and thanks Seaneh for explaining

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

thanks guys haha! and thanks Seaneh for explaining

Your stuff is nice man, but did you really have to compliment yourself in the comments section underneath the vid?! Lol

• Advertisement

Jason Todd wrote: »
    Your stuff is nice man, but did you really have to compliment yourself in the comments section underneath the vid?! Lol

hahah its an recurring joke i always do cheesy compliments on my own videos, for the amusement of the freestyle football community

NEW MUSIC VIDEO AND EP IN DESCRIPTION. CULTURƎCARTƎL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6j-ujoU2h-c

Advertisement