Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reverse Periodisation

Options
  • 09-11-2012 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭

I have been looking at next season and trying to figure out my training plan. I have always followed the traditional model of building base and then working up the intensity ladder, (Madness is doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome:p)

I have started to read up on Reverse Periodisation and was considering using the approach for a change and was wondering if anyone else has done it,

Does anyone have any suggested reading material on the subject, (for and against)

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭dited

I know Endurance Nation promote it; you can sign up and they'll send you some ebooks on their training approach (along with many, many requests to take out a membership).

Advertisement