Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DVDs HMV

Options
  • 08-11-2012 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

HMV in Mc Donagh Junction have a section called swap Shop in which all CDs and DVDs are 2 euro,they are second hand but all are in top condition and there is a huge extensive range. Box Sets for various shows can also be found in this section for 2 euro also. U can also have the option of bringing in any unwanted old DVDs and CDs and use them to get points to spend in store or to swap for any of the items in the Swap Shop section. Well worth a nosey any time ur in around that area.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭brian_t

HMV in Mc Donagh Junction have a section called swap Shop.

HMV in Liffey Valley had this too but it seems to have disappeared.

Probably to make way for their Christmas stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,163 ✭✭✭Sappy404

I've seen this in Dundrum, Henry St and Grafton St too. I nearly always buy something! When you're lucky enough to find BluRays, theyre only €3 too

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Is it a straight swap if I bring in a CD/DVD? Like a DVD traded in for one of theirs on the shelf, or is it you get a euro for each dvd/cd traded in? Anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭horslips

This is usually worth checking out. Got two seasons of Scrubs for a tenner this evening in Grafton St.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Gypsy Roman

Tinie wrote: »
    Is it a straight swap if I bring in a CD/DVD? Like a DVD traded in for one of theirs on the shelf, or is it you get a euro for each dvd/cd traded in? Anyone know?

Im not 100% sure but I think its you get points to buy anything in the shop,if your DVD your handing in is worth enough points to get something worth 2 euro then of course you could swap,if its not u could make up the difference with few cent. Always worth a look some really great deals in there and always new stuff being added.

• Advertisement
Advertisement